The MultiConnect AW analog-to-wireless converter is a convenient turnkey solution that allows legacy equipment with built-in analog modems to connect to the cellular packet data or circuit-switched data networks. By emulating the traditional dial-up PSTN network and using integrated or external cellular modems, the affordable MultiConnect AW converter gives new life to devices currently using traditional analog dial-up communications.
- Turnkey solution with integrated quad-band GSM/GPRS modem, V.34/33.6K analog modem and SLIC for PSTN emulation
- Supports packet data, circuit-switched data and PPP pass-through modes
- RJ-11 port provides dial tone, ring, busy and DTMF detection
- Supports analog modem connections from 300 baud to 33.6K bps with error correction and data compression Serial port configuration
- SMA antenna connector and SIM socket
- FCC, PTCRB and R&TTE certified (GSM models)
- FCC certified (CDMA models)
- Desktop or panel mounting
- Two-year warranty.
- Metal chassis for industrial applications
- Outbound and inbound calling
- LEDs for visual monitoring of power, signal strength, RS-232 and phone line status
- Separate model with RS-232 port for use with external CDMA modem.
MT100A2W-G Analog-to-Wireless Converter (Integrated GSM/GPRS)
MT100A2W-G- 900/1800 MHz Default
Plastic chassis for indoor environments
Outbound calling only
LEDs for visual monitoring of power, signal strength and phone line status
No RS-232 port for use with external modem.
MT200A2W-G Analog-to-Wireless Converter (Integrated GSM/GPRS)
MT200A2W-G-EU 900/1800MHz Default