The MultiModem® ISI modem card is ideal for small- to mid-sized companies requiring analog dial-up remote access or a dedicated fax server solution. It provides four or eight built-in V.92/56K modems for cost-effective, high-density, server-based remote access. The MultiModem ISI modem card also offers V.34/33.6K Super G3 fax and Error Correction Mode, that can reduce fax transmission time by more than half when compared to traditional fax modems.
- Available with four or eight integrated V.92/56K modems
- V.92/56K download speeds and 48K upload speeds when connecting with V.92 servers
- Class 1.0 and Class 2.1 faxing at speeds to V.34/33.6K bps (Super G3)
- Error Correction Mode (ECM) provides fast and reliable fax transmissions
- V.44 compression improves data throughput rates
- Sustained data rates to 460.8K per port
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7 (32-bit/64-bit) and Linux
- 3.3V and 5V Universal PCI or PCI Express models
- Compatible with PCI-X slot (Universal PCI models)
- Phone cables included
- Two-year warranty (First Year Supported in Australia)
Write Your Own Review
|Add Block Static||No|
For the latest product updates subscribe to our mailing list. We do not send out weekly or mass email so you will not get flooded by junk!