The MultiConnect® Cell 100 Series cellular modem is a compact communications platform that provides cellular capabilities for fixed and mobile applications. It is intended for use in settings demanding reliable performance under rugged conditions, low power and long range such as remotely monitoring solar micro-inverters, power generators, tanks, pipelines, meters, pumps and valves in any energy, utility, or industrial application. The MultiConnect Cell 100 Series family has also been successfully deployed by professionals in emergency services, vending, remote patient monitoring, renewable energy systems, End-of-Train system management and process automation. MultiConnect Cell 100 Series modems are fully certified for deployment in multiple geographies around the world, so you can get to market extremely fast. Designed specifically for M2M applications, they provide a long, stable lifecycle and are durable, reliable and easy to deploy.
- 4G (Cat 3 and Cat M1), NB-IoT,3G and 2G models
- SSL/TLS support
- LTE, GSM and CDMA models available
- Models with USB or RS-232 serial interfaces
- Configured using AT commands
- FCC, PTCRB, Industry Canada, and RED certified
- Rugged, military and SAE tested
- Two-year warranty (First Year Covered in Australia)
- Quick deployments to shorten time to market
- Long and stable lifecycles
- Certified and carrier approved
Write Your Own Review
|Add Block Static||No|
For the latest product updates subscribe to our mailing list. We do not send out weekly or mass email so you will not get flooded by junk!