The MultiModem® IND industrial modem is designed for rugged industrial and outdoor applications. The metal chassis and industrial-grade components allow for operation over a temperature range of -40º to +85ºC and meet the reliability specifications for vibration and shock. With V.92/56K modem speeds, the MultiModem IND industrial modem provides the fastest, reliable dial-up rates for modem communication in applications under extreme temperatures and conditions.
- V.92/56K download speeds and 48K upload speeds when connecting with V.92 servers
- Rugged, industrial metal chassis
- Operates over the industrial temperature range of -40° to +85° C
- GR 1089 Clause 4 lightning and AC power fault compliant
- Desktop or panel mounting
- Meets reliability specifications for vibration and shock
- Dial-up and 2-wire leased line support
- V.44 compression improves data throughput rates
- Globally approved for use in many countries worldwide
- Class 1.0 and Class 2.1 faxing at speeds to V.34/33.6K bps (Super G3)
- Error Correction Mode (ECM) provides fast and reliable fax transmissions
- Two-year warranty (First Year Covered in Australia)
Write Your Own Review
|Add Block Static||No|
For the latest product updates subscribe to our mailing list. We do not send out weekly or mass email so you will not get flooded by junk!