The MultiModem® ZBA V.92 business modem supports remote configuration, callback security, out of band management, as well as dial-up and 2-wire leased line connections making it the modem of choice for business applications. With V.92, this modem provides an increase in upload speeds and quicker connect times than traditional V.90 modems. It offers V.34/33.6K fax and Error Correction Mode, that reduces fax transmission time by more than half when compared to traditional fax modems. In addition, all models are globally approved for use in many countries around the world. This means one model can ship virtually anywhere.
- V.92/56K download speeds and 48K upload speeds when connecting with V.92 servers
- Dial-up and 2-wire leased line support*
- V.44 compression improves data throughput rates
- Class 1.0 and Class 2.1 faxing at speeds to V.34/33.6K bps (Super G3)
- Error Correction Mode (ECM) provides fast and reliable fax transmissions
- CDC-ACM compliant for simple one-step installation
- Out of band management available through factory settings or field configuration
- Linux compatable
- U.S. Caller ID reporting
- Remote configuration for centralized setup and control
- Callback Security for network security and reduced telephone toll charges**
- Voice mail support and full-duplex speaker phone operation on voice models
- Globally approved models for use in many countries worldwide
- Small footprint and stackable design
- Flash memory for easy updates
- RS-232 or USB cable included
- Two-year warranty (First Year Supported in Australia)
- Increased upload speeds
- V.34/33.6K Super G3 Fax
- Globally approved
* USB model dial-up only.
** RS-232 model only.
Write Your Own Review
|Add Block Static||No|
For the latest product updates subscribe to our mailing list. We do not send out weekly or mass email so you will not get flooded by junk!