The MultiConnect® Conduit™ IoT Starter Kit for LoRa® Technology provides everything needed to rapidly get your LoRa proof of concept up, running and connected to the cloud – all in one box. The Conduit IoT Starter Kit is designed to enable you to obtain sensor information and display it in the cloud within minutes of opening the box. The starter kit features the MultiConnect® mDot’s and xDot’s Arm® Mbed™ programmable LoRa Alliance Certified™ end points, dev boards, a reference design and Site Survey tool plus the Conduit – the industry’s most configurable, manageable, and scalable cellular communications gateway for industrial IoT applications.
MultiTech understands how difficult and frustrating it can be to get your IoT idea assembled and working properly and has designed the Conduit Starter Kit to greatly speed up and enhance your experience developing with LoRa technology. MultiTech has reduced the hassle and complexity to integrate with confidence the different elements of any LoRa IoT design – sensors, end points, gateways, LAN and 4G-LTE cellular WAN communications to Industry leading LoRaWAN™ network servers and cloud IoT platforms – check out Conduit IoT Starter Kit recipes for more ideas!
- Everything required for LoRa connectivity from edge sensors to the Cloud
- Europe and North America LoRa 868/915 MHz gateway connectivity bundled with cellular backhaul options with GNSS and Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
- Online Recipes detailing Sensor, LoRaWAN Network Server and cloud platform integrations
- Temperature, light, pressure, and accelerometer sensors plus GPS included in the MultiConnect mDot Box
- Flexibility to conduct LoRa Site Survey and/or develop end-to-end LoRa proof of concepts
- Pre-configured Conduit, mDot Box and cloud connectors simplify and quicken PoC or Site Survey execution
- Out-of-the-box connectivity to leading IoT Cloud platforms enables data insight, analytics, and visualization in minutes
- All MultiConnect Conduit LoRa components, including Arm Mbed programmable xDot and mDot modules required for connectivity from edge sensors to the Cloud bundled together in one box to reduce confusion and simplify IoT PoC ordering process
Write Your Own Review
|Add Block Static||No|
For the latest product updates subscribe to our mailing list. We do not send out weekly or mass email so you will not get flooded by junk!